Hive Works is very proud to stock the innovative slit uncapper from Honey Paw, Finland.
A patented steam powered, lightweight, easy grip tool for fast and ergonomic uncapping.
Uncapping head is 8.5cm x 6cm
* Requires a steam or water heating unit which is not included. We recommend using a wallpaper stripper, available at most hardware stores.
• No need for wax processing equipment. The uncapping result is nearly 100 % wax free
• It takes on average 1-2 days for bees to rebuild the cells
• No need to use a cappings scratcher to hit the low spots on frame
• Easy clean
• Heat the Slit Uncapper
• Uncap honey frames on both sides
• Extract the frames as usual or simply let the honey drain out by hanging
• Hand wash the uncapper using hot water
Made from anodized aluminum